Friday, July 22, 2016

Greetings from Cochabamba, Bolivia! Your sisters and brothers here in Jesus send their love and prayers!

Buenos dias dear friends!  Greetings from Cochabamba, Bolivia!  I arrived safely yesterday morning and had a wonderful first day of resting after the long flight, visiting with Pastor Jaime San Martin and his family and sharing God's Word with the wonderful people of the Florida Norte Evangelical Church last evening.  What a joy it is to be here and with these amazing people whom Jesus loves so much!  I will post photos and some more thoughts later this evening.  God bless you all, and thank you so very much for your prayers.

Please pray:
1.  that I will have good health so that I can serve our amazing God faithfully and in full strength (I am feeling great now after a wonderful evening of rest, thank God!)
2.  that I will listen well to the Holy Spirit so that I will know what to share from God's Word and how to best encourage and equip these dear ones

Love and prayers to all,
Mateo Beish

No comments:

Post a Comment